Address: Shop 16-21, G/F, Hutchison House, 10 Harcourt Road, Central 中環夏慤道10號和記大廈地下16-21號舖
Telephone: 2516 6166
There are many high-end Italian restaurants in Hong Kong, but relatively fewer homely Italian restaurants. Newly opened Osteria Felice is a down-to-earth Italian restaurant in Hutchison House which serves Italian favourites with a Mediterranean twist.
Launched by Australian chef Brian Moore, the kitchen serves up a range of Italian favourites in a gold-and-black, stylish setting.
(1) We start off our meal with the burrata and smoked sardine crostini ($265). This is a surprisingly great match – the saltiness from the sardines beautifully cuts through the creamy burrata.
(2) Next, the roast bone marrow with grilled bread ($158) is flavour-packed and perfectly cooked, with a sprinkle of salt to draw out the dish’s flavours.
(3) I always love pasta and this Gargenelli pork & beef ragu ($168) makes my heart sing! The pasta is perfectly al dente, and the ragu is delicious and well adjusted.
(4) The linguine with clams ($268) is simple but utterly delectable. The pasta is well cooked and the clams are fresh, plump and tasty.
(5) The braised beef short ribs with soft polenta ($328) does not disappoint. The braised beef short ribs are magnificently tender and smooth, and the sauce is unforgettable!
(6) Last but not least, the mozzarella gelato is a total surprise! Just a tiny bit tart, this ice cream is creamy and boasts a lovely hint of cheese. Reminds me of yoghurt gelato and definitely something to try!
I am very satisfied with the food at Osteria Felice and have already recommended many friends to go there, and all of them are satisfied customers!