Address: Shop 16-21, G/F, Hutchison House, 10 Harcourt Road, Central 中環夏慤道10號和記大廈地下16-21號舖
Telephone: 2516 6166
There are many high-end Italian restaurants in Hong Kong, but relatively fewer homely Italian restaurants. Newly opened Osteria Felice is a down-to-earth Italian restaurant in Hutchison House which serves Italian favourites with a Mediterranean twist.
Launched by Australian chef Brian Moore, the kitchen serves up a range of Italian favourites in a gold-and-black, stylish setting.
(1) We start off our meal with the burrata and smoked sardine crostini ($265). This is a surprisingly great match – the saltiness from the sardines beautifully cuts through the creamy burrata.
(2) Next, the roast bone marrow with grilled bread ($158) is flavour-packed and perfectly cooked, with a sprinkle of salt to draw out the dish’s flavours.
(3) I always love pasta and this Gargenelli pork & beef ragu ($168) makes my heart sing! The pasta is perfectly al dente, and the ragu is delicious and well adjusted.
(4) The linguine with clams ($268) is simple but utterly delectable. The pasta is well cooked and the clams are fresh, plump and tasty.
(5) The braised beef short ribs with soft polenta ($328) does not disappoint. The braised beef short ribs are magnificently tender and smooth, and the sauce is unforgettable!
(6) Last but not least, the mozzarella gelato is a total surprise! Just a tiny bit tart, this ice cream is creamy and boasts a lovely hint of cheese. Reminds me of yoghurt gelato and definitely something to try!
I am very satisfied with the food at Osteria Felice and have already recommended many friends to go there, and all of them are satisfied customers!
Hi Steph! I really liked this Italian place too, but ordered quite differently. After seeing the smoked sardine burrata and bone marrow in your post, I’m super tempted to go back! I’d also recommend their burrata with beetroot and chocolate fondant served with the mozzarella gelato 🙂
Yes their burrata is so good! I want to go back soon as well, still haven’t tried some of their other dishes! 🙂
I had gargenelli pork & beef ragu and the smoked sardine crostini and love both these dishes too. It was my first time to have gargenelli pasta and I love it. The texture was just right with a bit of al dente to it. For foodie who love sardine, cannot miss the smoked sardine crostini. I did not know sardine and burrata can make a good combination.
Was too full to order any deserts after but will definitely plan to return to this Italian restaurant.