Address: 308 & 311, 3/F, Lee Garden Two, 28 Yun Ping Road, Causeway Bay
Telephone: +852 2337 7651
It is now getting a bit chilly around one of the most joyful times of the year – Christmas! With over 80 dining outlets in the Lee Gardens Area, you will definitely be able to find a Christmas set menu that best suits your taste.
The Leah, a new addition to Lee Gardens earlier this year which serves up British classic comfort foods, chef James Sharman has designed a 5-course Christmas Set Dinner which features many of the restaurant’s most beloved dishes. The menu costs HK$588 per head, and is available on 24, 25 and 31 December. If you are brave enough to brace the cold, the restaurant has a lovely al-fresco dining area too – a little oasis in the heart of bustling Causeway Bay.
1) We start with a Caesar Salad with anchovies and free range egg, a well-balanced, light start to a scrumptious meal.
2) The Scotch Egg and Soldiers, a favourite of mine, arrives next. A crispy pork and sourdough layer is wrapped around a flavourful semi-cooked duck egg.
3) The Salmon and Cod fish pie is an indulgent melange of delicious, satisfying flavors.
4) Next, the Beef Wellington, also a signature dish, wows the crowd. The pink-middled steak is cooked to perfection, and is drizzled with a beautifully flavoured red wine sauce.
5) The meal ends with a warm Sticky Toffee Pudding, which is soft and absolutely irresistible to any dessert lover.
Not only does the set menu come with mouth-watering food, diners may also receive a complimentary “Molton Brown Reviving Bathing Travel Collection” gift set (of retail value HK$380, while stock lasts). This is a meal that will surely leave you feeling full, happy, and satisfied!